Andrew Springs and Isaac Wilson House

Spring-Wilson Home
This house was once located at the intersection of what is now Highway 115 and Mayes Road. The home and surrounding plantation was the property of Andrew Springs who was a successful farmer, store owner and ran the local post office. Springs died in 1860, and the house became the property of Dr. Isaac Wilson.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/MIC_2004_08_0171_13.jpg
Image Year: 
1890
Physical Description: 
negatives only
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
0
Donor: 
Hicks, Kathelle
Table of Contents | Request Images