Charlotte Carnegie Library

The Charlotte Carnegie Library as it appeared on a postcard. It was addressed to Mr. John Wilkes from Annie Smith Ross, Charlotte's first librarian. This facility was demolished in the 1950s. A second and a third library have been built on this spot at 310 North Tryon Street.

Image Path: 
/sites/all/themes/cmstory01/images/ncr_images/H_2000_01_347_14.jpg
Image Year: 
1906
Physical Description: 
3x5
Category: 
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Unknown
Publisher: 
Unknown
Photographer: 
Verdie Perille
Table of Contents | Request Images