Charlotte Mecklenburg Library (1956)

Libraries
The second Charlotte Public Library opened its doors in 1956. Like the first library, it was located at 310 North Tryon Street. This building was replaced in 1988 with a modern facility on the same site.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/CP_2006_04_527_0.jpg
Image Year: 
1966
Physical Description: 
3 x 5 postcard
Format: 
Image Negative: 
0
Print: 
1
Publisher: 
Dexter Press
Photographer: 
Aerial Photography Service
Table of Contents | Request Images