Efird's Department Store

The Efird's Department Store was located at 124-30 North Tryon Street. When it was completed in 1923, it was `The only store south of Philadelphia with escalators.` Louis Asbury was the architect and J.A. Jones was the contractor.

Image Path: 
/sites/all/themes/cmstory01/images/ncr_images/H_2000_01_431_36.jpg
Image Year: 
1923
Physical Description: 
8x10
Category: 
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Mary Boyer
Publisher: 
Unknown
Photographer: 
James Van Ness
Table of Contents | Request Images