Hoover Livery Stables

Thomas B. Hoover in one of his horse and buggies in front of his livery stable that was located at 223 E. Trade Street. (By 19ll, the address changed to 239 East Trade Street.)

Image Path: 
/sites/all/themes/cmstory01/images/ncr_images/H_2000_01_413_18.jpg
Image Year: 
1905
Physical Description: 
8x10
Category: 
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Cliff Hoover
Publisher: 
Unknown
Photographer: 
Margaret Phillips
Table of Contents | Request Images