Horse & Buggy in front of Parker House

Thomas B. Hoover driving one of the horse and buggies from his livery stable. Behind him is the Parker House, which is on the National Register of Historic Places. Once located at 901 Central Avenue, it was built in 1904, shortly after this photograph was taken but was torn down in 2002. Charles Parker operated the Parker Gardner Music Store in Charlotte for a number of years.

Image Path: 
/sites/all/themes/cmstory01/images/ncr_images/H_2000_01_416_21.jpg
Image Year: 
1905
Physical Description: 
8x104x5 negative
Category: 
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Cliff Hoover
Publisher: 
Unknown
Photographer: 
Margaret Phillips
Table of Contents | Request Images