Liles Nix Company

Dry goods store 
 
In 1910, Floyd L. Liles of Spartanburg opened a ready wear goods store at 6 S. Tryon called the Floyd L. Liles Company. In 1911, Joseph R. Nix became a partner and the store changed its name to Liles and Nix. In 1912, the store moved to 17-19 West Trade Street but closed one year later in 1913. 
 

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/MIC_2013_08_271_00.jpg
Image Year: 
1910
Physical Description: 
3 x 5 inches, glossy, bloack and white
Image Negative: 
0
Print: 
1
Table of Contents | Request Images