Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company

The Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company Offices in the Old Merchandising Row on 212 West First Street. It opened in 1915 under George L. Sibley. He was later President of the Union National Bank and the first chairman of the Charlotte Planning Commission.

Image Path: 
/sites/all/themes/cmstory01/images/ncr_images/H_2000_01_428_33.jpg
Image Year: 
1915
Physical Description: 
8x10
Category: 
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Mrs. George Sibley
Publisher: 
Unknown
Photographer: 
James Van Ness
Table of Contents | Request Images