Machpelah Presbyterian Church

Machpelah Presbyterian Church
Machpelah Presbyterian Church in Lincoln County was built in 1848 on land donated by Violet G. and Moses Winslow Alexander.
The illustration is from General Joseph Graham and his Papers on North Carolina Revolutionary History (1904).
 

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/MIC_2004_08_0204_04.jpg
Image Year: 
1904
Physical Description: 
From an original sketch made in 1902
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Table of Contents | Request Images