Mercy Hospital, Charlotte, NC (1952)

Mercy Hospital, Charlotte, North Carolina, Sisters of Mercy, Hospital, Catholic Hospital
In 1906, the Sisters of Mercy first established a hospital in Charlotte in uptown Charlotte near St. Peter's Catholic Church. This facilty opened in 1916 with additional wings added over time. Today, the facility is under the control of the Carolinas Healthcare System and is now called Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/CP_2015_04
Image Year: 
1952
Physical Description: 
Genuine Curteich-Chicago post card
Format: 
Image Negative: 
0
Print: 
1
Publisher: 
Dixie News Company
Photographer: 
Dixie News Company
Table of Contents | Request Images