Presbyterian College for Women

Presbyterian College for Women, Charlotte, North Carolina
This is the Presbyterian College for Women. It used to be the Mecklenburg Female Institute. It opened in 1896. It is at 600-616 North College Street on the corner of 9th Street. Young women from around the Carolinas attend the school.
In 1912, Presbyterian College becomes Queens College and moves to Selwyn Avenue.