Presbyterian Hospital

Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte, North Carolina
 
Presbyterian Hospital opens in January 1903 after Dr. John Peter Munroe and other members of the North Carolina Medical College faculty purchase the equipment of the Charlotte Private Hospital. The faculty then presents the hospital to the Presbyterian Churches in the area, hence its name. It is on the corner of Trade and Mint Streets.