Public Theatre Managers Training School

 
Public Theatre Managers Training School with Director John P. Barry was held June 10-22, 1928 at the Carolina Thater
 
 Public Theatre Managers Training School
The Carolina Theater opened in 1927 on the corner of North Tryon and Sixth Streets. With a seating capacity of 1,800 and beautiful architectural and decorative features, it remained popular entertaintment venue for many years. Today part of the theatre still stands and efforts are underway to restore the structure to its initial glory.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/MIC_2004_08_0162_00.jpg
Image Year: 
1928
Physical Description: 
4 x 4 prints, 5 x 7 prints and 2 x 2 negatives
Image Negative: 
1
Print: 
1
Photographer: 
Moon, John W. and Mary
Table of Contents | Request Images