Realty Building

Realty Building

The Realty Building was located at the corner of Trade and Tryon and was built in 1907. It was renamed the Independence Building in 1920 and was torn down in 1970.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/CP_2004_04_520.jpg
Image Year: 
1914
Physical Description: 
3x5
Format: 
Image Negative: 
0
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Unknown
Publisher: 
Observer Printing House
Photographer: 
A M Simon
Table of Contents | Request Images