Realty Building (View from South Tryon Street)

Realty Building

The Realty Building was located at the corner of Trade and Tryon and was built in 1907. It was renamed the Independence Building in 1920 and was torn down in 1970.A trolley can be seen going down the street.

Image Path: 
/sites/default/files/ncrImageGallery/CP_2004_04_521.jpg
Image Year: 
1911
Physical Description: 
3x5
Format: 
Image Negative: 
0
Print: 
1
Donor: 
Unknown
Publisher: 
S H Kress
Photographer: 
A M Simon
Table of Contents | Request Images